today gt art test lurhs! so diffcult can a nt... a vry complicated piece lo -_____________________-" I HATE IT! nnn the sch expect me to get A1 for art.. -.-" i tink i m going bonkers le.. anw MYE coming le....gt to study vry hard! sum1 is catching up le SOBS~! nxt tues is eng MYE leii dunnoe wat to do! so fast lo...anw i seriously hate summary...-_________-" i must go study liao so i tink tats ALL liaos ;P buaiis! =}
♥JiaEn™ *copyrighted* =} I MUST STUDY HARD! I MUST STUDY HARD! I MUST STUDY HARD! I MUST STUDY HARD! I MUST STUDY HARD! I MUST STUDY HARD! LOL I M GOING CRAZY...=}
Disclaimer.
Spammers are not entertained here.
Whatever i blog about, is none of your business.
even if its about you, i didnt state names.
PLEASE DONT BE PARANOID.
it's indirectly reflecting that you are GUILTY.
you would better tagg,
if not i will skin you alive >:)
grow taller rebonde ! samF480! promote to 2N1'09. promote to 3N1'10.
promote to 4N1'11.
promote to 5N1'12.
france/paris !!
pass my MY/EOY exams + all CTs!!
have more $$.
class gathering every year.